Medium Level Manager
Medium Level Manager
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Purchasing / Category Executive
· Bachelor’s degree in related fields
· Minimum 3 years of experience in purchasing / category management
· Interest in Gastronomy and to be food lover is a plus
· Fluency in written and spoken English
· Proven record of successful vendor relations and product assessment
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills
· Amazing negotiation skills, so that you can build powerful relationships with our partners
· Superior analytical skills: Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
· Ability to think strategically with excellent attention to detail
· Experience defining and delivering innovative ideas to drive long term results
· Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Proven experience leading cross-functional projects
· Determine the appropriate product assortment based on the category strategies. Authorize new items entering the market and discontinue lines based on potential contribution to the category.
· Follow stock levels against sales trends and place new orders to keep the inventory in optimum levels.
· Identify and manage commercial, contractual, operational, financial, reputational and supply chain risks to minimize undesirable impacts on category objectives while encouraging opportunity and innovation
· Develop and foster partnerships with our current vendors to deliver and improve on all the objectives of the category, also seek out and develop new vendor partners and product sources.
· Partner with the sales personnel to develop and implement merchandising and sales plans. Visit customers and suppliers, as needed, to understand their needs and trends.
· Plan and develop marketing & merchandising plans for the category to maximize the potential sales and profits. Assess current inventory, market conditions, availability, and promotional impact to forecast order quantities and make recommendations.
· Analyze volume, sales & margin in the category to determine the correct product assortment, base pricing and promotional pricing.
· Manage and support the purchasing / category business and cross-functional working groups to achieve a high-level of performance, integration and consistency in procurement across the category.