QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax, Deal Advisory and Consulting services. We operate in 146 countries, have more than 220,000 people working in member firms around the World. KPMG is the chosen business partner for many of the world’s leading organizations.
Wherever you join us – in Audit, Tax, Deal Advisory and Consulting services– you’ll find yourself in an intellectually stimulating environment. One where disruptive technologies are embraced. One where collaboration is a way of life. One where your contribution can make a real difference to our colleagues, clients and communities.
KPMG Global Tax Advisory professionals offer a range of tax services including M&A Tax, International Tax, Global Mobility Services and Transfer Pricing services.
We are now taking applications for our New Graduate Assistant role, who will support our Global Mobility team for İmmigration cases.
- Students who have or will have a Bachelor’s degree from departments at Faculty of Foreign Literature or Language of reputable universities
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is a must, a second foreign language is an asset
- High analytical capability, hard working,
- Solution and quality-oriented,
- Perform consistently at a high level under pressure,
- Take on responsibility and manage priorities,
- Able to work under strict deadlines
- Team-worker, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Assist in application of work and residence permit of the expatriates
- Collaborating with other KPMG offices and relocation partners
- Making research on immigration permits, and assist in consultancy projects
- Day to day contact with foreign citizens on immigration permits issues
- Preparation of immigration permits application files for work and residence permit
- Using KPMG tools for assignment process actively