Mektebim Schools; innovative vision and quality education in education to reach every corner of the country is a way to reach. It aims to educate all its students as the most prominent individuals both in the country and abroad, both academically and socially, with a qualified education approach. We design the future with our educators who are experts and educators in each field in our 208 schools consisting of 30.000 students, 56 campuses and kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, science high school, Anatolian high school and Anadolu health profession high school.
Our institution, which operates in the field of education, has a "Native Teacher" who will take part in the these locations.
'' İstanbul (Asya-Avrupa), Adana, Ağrı,Afyon, Ankara, Antalya, Balıkesir, Bursa, İzmir, Konya, Samsun, Rize,Trabzon, Tekirdağ ,Çorlu, Yalova , Kayseri, Mersin, Çanakkale, Diyarbakır, Lüleburgaz, Cizre, ''
- Graduated from English/Spanish Language Teaching or holding a CELTA-TEFL-TESOL certificate with university degree.
- Sufficient knowledge in the fieldHave experience with Turkish students,
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Strong computer skills essential,
- Familiarity with educational technology and multi-media learning is highly desirable.Knowledge of modern teaching methods and technologies
- High communications skillsMotivated and dedicated team workers.
- Being a Native will be preferred