QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
MINDPICKED is a new generation recruitment firm providing companies solutions in their search for talent, and talents opportunities who wants to reach their potential.We specialize in middle and senior management recruitment in various sectors and countless job functions.
We are looking for a FINANCIAL CONTROLLER TEAM LEADER for our client. Our client is a leading multinational automotive companies.
· Manage the financials in accordance with IFRS requirements for reporting and budgeting purposes,
· Manage and consolidating budget annually,
· Revise budget quarterly Reporting financial results directly to top management,
· Performe month end closing procedures and quarterly closing procedures,
· Prepare Board of Directors Reporting and explaining differences between actual and budget monthly,
· Provide financial, commercial and strategic support to the business,
· Prepare profitability & KPI Analysis monthly closings.
· MBA or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or equivalent experience.
· Certified Public Accountant certification a plus.
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
· 7+ years of auditing and/or controlling experience preferably in one of the Big Four
· Solid knowledge of IFRS, Internal Controls and accounting processes including ERP environments
· Cost accounting exposure is a plus