QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelez International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelez International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 100 countries.
- Engineering degree (Mechanical),
- 2 years of experience as a Maintenance or Service Engineer,
- Good Level of English,
- Should be PC literate with good knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD,
- Knowledge of Maintenance Applications (SAP-PM),
- IL6 Sigma, 5S and TPM knowledge is a plus,
- Good knowledge of Boiler Systems, Cooling Towers, Water Treatment Systems, AHU Centers, Compressors, Elevators, Fire Systems and Generators,
- IL6S pm quallification (min level 3),
- Good communication and presentation skills,
- Team Working
- Ensure application of Mondelez International standards in utilities and production sections,
- Lead maintenance technicians in section,
- Ensure follow-up spare parts and consumables in section,
- Provide technical and organizational co-ordination and control of maintenance, repairs and service activities in responsible section,
- Ensure that all activities in section are in line with Good Manufacturing Practices, food safety and work place safety requirements (calibrations, maintenance records, periodical controls, etc.),
- Be a part of IL6S in section,
- Lead Progressive Maintenance work process in IL6S,
- Prepare Progressive Maintenance (PM) plans on Sap-pm and implement them,
- Performing the periodical tests of pressurized containers (together with Chamber of Mechanical Engineers),
- Checking the quality of the pieces and consumable materials before they enter the warehouse,
- Taking offers for the materials that will be purchased by the Mechanical Maintenance department,
- Fulfilling the role of Technical archive responsibility. Ensuring the cleanness and tidiness of this area,
- Engaging in studies and communications that support the team work and increase the motivations of individuals and the team,
- Fulfilling the responsibilities assigned to him/her by his/her manager,
- Executing the maintenance, assembly and revision works assigned by his/her superiors and reporting the works performed,
- Ensuring the sustainability of production by immediately responding to the production machine failures. Communicating with other departments and requesting support in required cases,
- Taking precautions for the works in the department he/she works in to be performed with minimum expense and in minimum time, providing suggestions that will reduce the expenses,
- Ensuring that the staff of the subcontractors from which the company purchased service, acts in line with the principles of the company, and taking the necessary precautions to prevent them from harming fixed or mobile assets and employees of the company,
- Performing the operations regarding his/her unit in disassembly and assembly works of the plant machines and facilities according to the machine and facility assembly procedures,
- Executing the maintenance operations in the areas of responsibility according to the Maintenance Procedures,
- Understand and behave in line with Mondelez International Quality Policy; become aware of Quality and Food Safety requirements. Additionally, report nonconformity and potential nonconformity about Quality and Food Management System according to Corrective/Preventive activities
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
Sound interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply. Please do so online.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking to you.
Dear Applicant; by applying to this job position, you grant us your consent to the processing and transferring of your personal data for the purposes as described herein. Your personal data will be processed by Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (the “Law”). Your personal data shall be kept within Mondelez International group companies which our Company is a member of, for the purposes of evaluating job opportunities in relation to your application and the job position which you applied. Your personal data may be stored in our servers situated outside of Turkey or may be transferred to the countries where the relevant Mondelez International group company is situated such as Russia, Switzerland or United states of America due to our Company’s regional base. Your rights within scope of the Law are stipulated under Article 11 of the Law. In case you wish your CV to be removed from our database or you wish to exercise your rights under the Law, please contact us through our contact information stated below in writing or by way of email.
Sayın İlgili; bu pozisyona başvuruda bulunarak aşağıdaki amaçlarla kişisel bilgilerinizin işlenmesini ve paylaşılmasını kabul etmiş olursunuz. Kişisel bilgileriniz, 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“Kanun”) kapsamında şirketimiz Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. tarafından işlenecektir. Kişisel verileriniz, başvurduğunuz pozisyon ve başvurunuzla bağlantılı istihdam olanaklarının değerlendirilmesi amacıyla şirketimizin de üyesi olduğu Mondelez International şirketler grubu bünyesinde tutulacak olup, yurtdışında yer alan serverlarımızdan birinde depolanabilir veya şirketimizin bulunduğu bölgeye bağlı olarak başta, Rusya, İsviçre veya Amerika olmak üzere, ilgili Mondelez International grup şirketinin bulunduğu ülkeye transfer edilebilir. Bu Kanun kapsamındaki haklarınız, Kanun’un 11. maddesinde belirtilmiştir.
Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş.
Cumhuriyet Mah. 2253. Sk. No.11 41400 Gebze/Kocaeli