QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Mondelez International LLC is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
While Mondelez International LLC is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International LLC has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum.
Mondelez International LLC portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelez International LLC has annual revenue of approximately $35 billion and operations in more than 100 countries.
- Holding Bachelor’s Degree from reputable universities (Master's Degree in Human Resources would be an asset),
- Fluent English is a must,
- Minimum 3 years of recruitment experience in global consultancy or corporate companies with demonstrated success,
- At least 1-2 years of Employer Branding and Campus activity management,
- Direct sourcing and networking experience,
- Computer proficiency in MS Office,
- SAP knowledge,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to connect with candidates, establish trust and utilize strong relationships to deliver optimum outcomes to all stakeholders including candidates and hiring teams,
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills,
- Being energetic, enthusiastic and eager to work in a fast-paced environment
- Build relationship with business functions and HR to understand upcoming recruitment needs and gaps,
- Work with hiring managers and HR BPs on determining recruitment strategy; key requirements, and process of filling open and potential vacancies, consult on the talent market, recruitment and selection tools,
- Source and attract the best possible talent (both internally and externally); selecting the most appropriate sourcing channels,
- Advertise in line with our employer value proposition (EVP) and promote Mondelez brand externally, ensuring we have access to and connections with the best possible talent available in our industry and elsewhere,
- Assess and select the best possible talent (both internally and externally) by utilizing innovative assessment and selection techniques used to maximize the right recruiting decisions,
- Owning the end-to-end candidate management process to ensure a market leading candidate experience,
- Provide and negotiate offer packages for selected candidates,
- Identify and cultivate partnerships with universities and professional organizations,
- Be responsible for EVP, Employer Branding and social media activities to ensure Mondelez is employer of choice in the assigned region,
- Own and develop Early Career agenda and all related recruiting processes for country
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
Sound interesting? Then don't hesitate to apply. Please do so online.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to speaking to you.
Dear Applicant; by applying to this job position, you grant us your consent to the processing and transferring of your personal data for the purposes as described herein. Your personal data will be processed by Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (the “Law”). Your personal data shall be kept within Mondelez International group companies which our Company is a member of, for the purposes of evaluating job opportunities in relation to your application and the job position which you applied. Your personal data may be stored in our servers situated outside of Turkey or may be transferred to the countries where the relevant Mondelez International group company is situated such as Russia, Switzerland or United states of America due to our Company’s regional base. Your rights within scope of the Law are stipulated under Article 11 of the Law. In case you wish your CV to be removed from our database or you wish to exercise your rights under the Law, please contact us.
Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“Kanun”) kapsamında şirketimiz Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş. tarafından işlenecektir. Kişisel verileriniz, başvurduğunuz pozisyon ve başvurunuzla bağlantılı istihdam olanaklarının değerlendirilmesi amacıyla şirketimizin de üyesi olduğu Mondelez International şirketler grubu bünyesinde tutulacak olup, yurtdışında yer alan serverlarımızdan birinde depolanabilir veya şirketimizin bulunduğu bölgeye bağlı olarak başta, Rusya, İsviçre veya Amerika olmak üzere, ilgili Mondelez International grup şirketinin bulunduğu ülkeye transfer edilebilir. Bu Kanun kapsamındaki haklarınız, Kanun’un 11. maddesinde belirtilmiştir. Özgeçmişinizin veri tabanımızda yer almasını istemediğiniz veya Kanunen sağlanan haklarınızı kullanmak istemeniz halinde bizimle iletişime geçmenizi rica ederiz.
Kent Gıda Maddeleri San. ve Tic. A.Ş.