QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for "Track&Trace System Support Engineer" to extend our team at Monovi.
New graduate computer/software engineers engineers are welcomed.
You will be:
- Providing remote system support services to our client (in English), operating in several countries.
- Business language will be English.
- Collaborating with other members of the team and learning from them on the job.
- Developing software tools when needed.
- Ability to analyze and solve the problems.
- Ability work on shift base (3 shifts a day, including weekends)
- Being able to share knowledge and collaborate with the rest of the team.
- Having a strong desire to improve yourself in business analysis and application support areas.
- Being self sufficient, able to take tasks without being instructed.
- Fluent in English speaking.
- MS SQL Server and T-SQL knowledge (writing SQL scripts, queries)
- Good analytical skills on software design (business analysis).
Good to have:
- Graduated from engineering faculties of Universities.
- Software development using Microsoft technology (C#, MVC.Net, MSSQL etc) is a plus.
- Understanding of web services, JSON, systems interfacing concepts.
Work location: Teknopark İzmir, Urla / İZMİR, (remote working from home for night and morning shifts).