GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Danışmanlığını yapmakta olduğumuz FMCG sektöründe faaliyet gösteren iş ortağımız bünyesinde, Satınalma Müdürlüğü bünyesinde değerlendirilmek üzere '' Dırect Procurement Specialist '' ve ‘’Indırect Procurement Specialist '' arayışı içerisindeyiz. Çalışma lokasyonu Ankara'dır.
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably engineering branches
• Fluent in English
A strong background in procurement (2-3 years)
• Practical experience in indirect categories (services, solutions, trade promotion materials, Capex and spare parts), sound knowledge of purchasing methodology and purchasing techniques
• Good business acumen, knowledge of financial fundamentals and excellent analytical skills
• Strong internal customer management skills: Capacity to listen, understand and capture
internal customer’s needs, influence and deliver appropriate solutions
• Sound knowledge of category management approach
• ERP systems experience and acumen
• Customer satisfaction and result oriented mentality
• Analytical problem-solving skills
• Good communication/negotiation skills
• Project management skills
• Execute local and/or global sourcing initiatives using 7-step sourcing process (7SSP) to meet business requirements and maximize value to participants.
• Support strategic sourcing objectives through effective procurement of goods and services while building robust working relationships with business partners.
• Develop agile approaches to sourcing while using analytics and processes to determine scenarios, benefits, risks and change management impact of each of those options.
• Do category and supplier research to understand the market as part of sourcing initiatives.
• Participate in negotiations of local and/or global agreements that result in preferential pricing, terms and conditions.
• Identify, classify, maintain, and protect files, documentation and sensitive information consistent with record handling and retention requirements.
• Collaborate with stakeholder groups to ensure implementation of sourcing initiatives to realize procurement value.
• Implement supplier evaluation processes and integrate quality/service/innovation/ sustainability KPIs in his/her category.
• Communicate with the internal stakeholders (key decision makers and budget holders from different functions) to ensure that he/she is fully aware of current & future requirements and that all parties are aligned to objectives and performance.