GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
The leader of the fuel and lubricant sectors in Turkey, Petrol Ofisi was founded as the first and national brand of Turkey on February 18, 1941. Petrol Ofisi traditionally maintains its titles as “the leader of fuel sector in Turkey”, “the market leader of lubricants and chemicals in Turkey”, and “one of the two biggest private companies of Turkey.” Today, Petrol Ofisi has a strong and unparalleled infrastructure in Turkey, consisting of more than 1.700 fuel stations, more than 1.400 village pumps, 9 fuel terminals, 3 LPG terminals, 20 airport refueling units, 1 lubricant factory, and approximately 1.1 million m3 of storage capacity.
We are looking for Procurement Category Lead who has the following qualifications to join our Purchasing team in our Headquarters:
• 4 years university degree in engineering from reputable university (MSc or MBA degree is preferable)
• Minimum 10 years of Procurement experience (min. 5 years in managerial roles)
• Deep procurement experience in investment, construction or production materials.
• Sharp procurement technical skills including excellent category strategy development, negotiation skills, contract drafting, financial acumen, Procure to Pay
• Experience of providing strategic advice to business through continuous improvement projects as well as day-to-day operations
• Knowledge of local suppliers and market constraints
• Project Management and process improvement experience in large scale organizations
• Robust MS Office, ORACLE or SAP and digital procurement applications knowledge
• Strategic and analytical thinker with strong executive presence
• Excellent English language skills
• No military obligation
The Category Lead will be be responsible of average $100M spend across a broad range of spend categories. The typical duties of the Category lead can be listed as below:
• Continuously improve category management including strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, contract, performance and risk management.
• Drive a transformation in the procurement agenda, to achieve best in class value delivery and to implement category strategies to optimize business efficiency.
• Perform procurement reporting and analysis of management information to identify potential improvement opportunities.
• Understand the spend, identify improvement opportunities, increase the quality and improve TCO.
• To plan and execute effective negotiation and tender processes with vendors.
• To develop best procurement practices to lead and manage procurement team within To develop and maintain expert knowledge of respective global supply markets, competitors and product innovations the category.
• To identify innovative procurement solutions that provide cashable savings and process efficiencies for the organization.
• To facilitate implementation of procurement change initiatives within category to improve business performance.
• Address vendor issues to ensure the highest level of service delivery.
• Maintain contractual and business relationships with vendors.
• To build strong relationship with customers and ensure customer satisfaction
• Lead the definition of the contracting strategy for as per Procurement Guideline