QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
RB is different: ‘good enough’ isn’t good enough here. RB is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company.
We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Durex, Veet , Scholl, Nurofen , Gaviscon, Strepsils, Strefen.
Thrive in an environment of high autonomy and accountability? Keen to be at the heart of the fastest growing health and hygiene company? Keep reading to learn about what we’re looking for and how to complete the application!
We are looking for a Supply MT / CS Representative to join our Supply Team!
You’ll be responsible for overseeing the life-cycle of customer’s orders, from their receipt all the way through to delivery, ensuring a smooth flow of order information from the customer to RB and vice versa. You will also be the main point of contact between RB and its customers for any queries regarding orders.
• Be responsible for:
o Customer & system Master Data Maintenance
o Customer Order Forms preparation and release
o Customer delivery bookings
o Order Confirmation / Order Planning & Simulation
o Order entry, stock allocation setup and reporting for customers.
• Be the main point of contact internally & externally for any account queries ie. requested quantities, delivery dates, shortages etc
• Collate and Issue Daily Scorecards to the Business with regards to customer orders and shortages reasons of service loss
• Manage Customer Credit Claims and work cross functionally with the Customer and Finance to resolve
• Determine and consider root cause for claim and put corrective measures in place to avoid future issues
• Work closely with the 3PL and our Customers to manage Customer Refusals and Failures; understand key drivers and eliminate root cause
• Analyse customer order profiles and identify key opportunities to drive efficiencies
• Alert Customer Service Executive & Supply Services Manager of any abnormal demand (high or low) and any service issues.
The Successful Applicant
• Graduate from a reputable university
• 1-3 years of experience in a similar position
• Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
• A team player with good organizational and analytical skills
• An effective and strong communicator
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Strong problem-solving skills