QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The ‘Service Engineer' is responsible for all service activities such as commissioning, repair and calibration activities, training etc. He/she will also represent the company as the technician on site for any kind of commissioning, installations and technical problems with customers. He/she will have great value addition to organization for increase technical competence by following up technical based topics internally and at customer side.
• University degree preferably in Electronics or Mechatronics Engineering
• 3 -5 years of experience in PLC programming and electromechanical systems
• Minimum 3 years of technical experience in industrial automation products
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Plastic injection knowledge is a plus
• Knowledge in sensor and measuring technology is a plus
• Hands on experience at electrical circuits
• Availability to travel around at customers site frequently
• Have a B class driving licence with a clean record
• Ability to manage customers at site in order to solve problems and extend good relationship with existing customers
• Achieving service engineer function , about managing and increasing service activities
• Following site preparation and installation for products at local market
• Commissioning of various products & services which would need close contact with customers
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conference and other events.
- Providing technical assistance and product training (both pre-and post-sales)
- Conducting customer visits regularly & Interpreting customer requirements based on technical needs with integrity of products and services
- Giving phone support for the customers
- Support maintenance & calibration activity for product on customer site
- Support marketing activities such as emailing for service news for customers
- Preparing maintenance contracts, sell and perform on site.
- Prepare application stories for each important commissioning
- Prepare monthly report for service sales forecast and report to management.
- Follow strong calibration and repair process with plants.
- Take responsibility of whole service activity and follow service requirements on time.
Recra, İşkur’un denetiminde 12.11.2016 tarihli 888 No’lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.