QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As an Administration & Procurement Manager; plans and manages all department processes to achieve its goals.
* Manages and controls all subcontractor company services and operations, evaluates their performance and checking compliance with company standards.
* Provides management of all warehouses, offices and branches for building services including infrastructure. Fulfills the technical requirements, manages periodic essential maintenance.
* Coordinates Administrative & Procurement team, provides long-term job engagement.
* Reviews all expenditure within the administration & procurement units and reports to executive in a monthly manner.
* Provides procurement of all fixtures and consumables with best price and quality.
* Manages new projects implementation processes keeping communicated with related field team, responsible for fulling the ICS BilMoG requirements regarding Administration & Procurement.
* Provides order, management, communication and coordination within the Department.
* Bachelor Degree (Master degree is preferred).
* More than 8 years of experience in related field.
* Experienced in purchasing process, supplier selection and pricing.
* Management experience in similar position.
* Upper Intermediate level of English.
* Multi-location organization management capability.
* Innovative approach that can create cost advantages.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.