QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Business Analyst, you are going to use your exact skill set and expertise on the most important IT projects which utilize capabilities of Cross Functional Services to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
*Works with various departments on assigned projects.
*Takes ownership of the solution functionality.
*Drives and manages the solution concept of development process and maintains subject matter expertise in the project domain.
*Creates and maintains the solution vision regularly, roadmap, bakclog of work through project’s life cycle via Jira.
*Prepares technical analysis documents in accordance with the specified requirements via Confluence.
*Verifies the functionality and quailty of the work done(Preparation of test cases, running scenarios etc.).
*Ensures end-user acceptance and understanding.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, MIS or Industrial Engineering.
* Minimum 2 years of experience as Business Analyst
* Good command of formalized methods of software specifications (Use case modeling, data modeling, interface specification).
* Cross Functional Services technical experience, especially accounting, finance or HR.
* Excellent knowledge at multiple system integrations (technical design and mapping preparations).
* Preferably experienced in Microsoft Power Automate & Flow creation.
* Good command of English
* Strong negotiation and client management skills, ability to create collaboration and shared vision across parties with conflicting priorities.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.