QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Six Senses Kaplankaya presents a mosaic of architecture, history and art, and is within easy reach many famed archaeological sites. There are 141 guestrooms including six suites (75 in the main building and 66 Ridge Villas), all boasting stunning views to the Aegean Sea. Aegean & Mediterranean-inspired fresh, sustainable cuisine interwoven with Turkish elements and flavors is the overarching theme of three dining venues, introducing ‘Eat with Six Senses’ concept by sourcing local and fresh products. The expansive 10,000 square meter Spa, Fitness and Health & Healing Center offers guests and residents a truly integrative approach to optimal wellness. Six Senses Kaplankaya is an idyllic destination for celebrations. It also has facilities to accommodate team-building programs. With many excellent guest experiences on offer, the resort can customize activities to suit active guests and guests who prefer to simply sit back and relax.
Takes a primary role for creating and administering critical event path schedules and responsible in planning, developing, and executing events and activities in the resort.
Oversees the onsite hotel related execution of each event with hotel and home office teams.
Build awareness around the wellness offering and drive wellness revenue through relevant distribution channels
Identify and develop marketing opportunities and affiliations related to the resort’s wellness offering
Assistance in preparation of individual S&M plans and regular liaison with spa manager on updating these plus reviewing past promotions and revenues generated
Assist in collating relevant information and draft press releases
Maintaining existing agency, company relationships and ensuring that partners have most up to date information
Keeping abreast stories and trends for social media channels
Identifying influencers and partners for possible partnerships to grown the base of followers
Ensure that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically, and within?the parameters of local law
Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
Liaise with sales and marketing teams to publicise and promote the event
Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget
Determine and recommend prospective customers by analyzing all available information, participating in conducting customer interviews and preparing customer action plans
Manage a team of staff, giving full briefings
Make sure that insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are followed
Produce post-event evaluation to inform future events
Research opportunities for new clients and events.
· BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred.
· Excellent communication skills both in Turkish and English.
· Proficient in MS Office.
· Proven experience as event manager.
· Ability to manage, train and motivate a variety of people.
· Responsive, engaged and interactive with capability of building strong positive team.
· Able to converse and resolve guest complaints/issues in a calm and professional manner.
· Demonstrate excellent communication, counseling and decision-making.
· Visibly proactive with excellent organizational skills, capable of providing focused leadership.
· Creative and innovative, capable of delivering products and services that will differentiate in the region’s luxury hotel market.
· Energetic with a positive attitude.
· Skilled in project management.