QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
A $4.64 billion global leader in the performance and lifestyle footwear industry, Skechers USA, Inc. designs, develops and markets more than 3,000 styles for men, women and children. Skechers' success stems from its employees, high-quality, varied product offering, diversified domestic and international distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing.
The Company offers two distinct footwear categories: a lifestyle division and performance footwear. Through licensing agreements, the company also offers branded apparel, accessories, eyewear, scrubs and more.
Celebrity product endorsees for Skechers' lifestyle collections include multi-platinum recording artist Camila Cabello and athletic legends like David Ortiz, Tony Romo, Sugar Ray Leonard and Howie Long. The Skechers Performance Division's roster of elite athletes features marathon champion and Boston Marathon winner Meb Keflezighi, elite runner Ed Cheserek, and pro golfers Matt Kuchar, Brooke Henderson, Russell Knox, Wesley Bryan, Billy Andrade, and Colin Montgomerie.
The Company sells its footwear in department, specialty and independent stores, as well as through more than 2,800 Skechers retail stores and online at skechers.com. Beyond the United States, Skechers product is available in more than 170 countries and territories through an international network of subsidiaries in Canada, Japan, Europe and Latin America, joint ventures in Asia and the Middle East, and distributors around the world.
Wholesale Sales Director,
As a member of Skechers Turkey, this position provides leadership and vision to maximize sales and profitability for wholesale business. Provides dynamic, visible and inspirational leadership to positively impact business initiatives, direction, and vision for team and peers. Brings a track record in managing a successful business and proven experience in strategic sales, business planning, and merchandising.
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Experience: 10+ years relevant experience in the market.
- BA or BS degree in Business or related field. Experience in managing a diverse and group of individuals and leading change.
- Must have experience working with product merchandising.
- Strong Ready to Wear Industry Sales experience is a plus.
- Must possess ability to bring market input to product development process with ability to drive marketable product.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and inspire a broad range of individuals to work toward a common goal.
- Must have a track record in re-establishing procedures, implementing key sales initiatives and executing processes.
- Responsible for driving wholesale sales throughout the territory.
- Lead in house team of sales managers/account reps to successful execution of seasonal goals.
- Responsible for analyzing current business and forecasting, developing future growth, at a detailed level. Leads the strategic planning process for the wholesale business.
- Manages preseason sales plan and implementation, season objectives, new accounts, sales meeting, account negotiations in the region.
- Manages preseason order book (monitor and review account and division plans, deal sheets, discount percent management, SMU).
- Ensure initiatives/ brand visibility and execution success.
- Establishing proactive selling strategies to address the technical superiority of each product line.
- Provides product and sales input to inform future product development.
- Lead, coach and inspire teams.