QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Export Area Sales Executive to work in our office in Güneşli, who are experienced in Africa’s countries.
· To be a graduate from an undergraduate department of universities,
· Fluency in written and spoken in English,
· To have an employment experience of at least 6 years, provided to spend 3 years of this period in the companies, engaged in the field of FMCG sectors.
· Preferable fluency in written and spoken in French,
· No restrict to travel,
candidates are expected to apply.
· To determine the mid and long-term regional sales and distribution strategies,
· To constitute annual sales plans and targets in accordance with regional strategies and; to ensure the achievement of them,
· To model “Route to Market” and “Value Chain” specific to each region/country and ensure them to be carried to an optimum level,
· In order to reach targeted positions in the market, to determine new customers and new channels and to assess them. To activate appropriate customers,
· To ensure continuity of the relations with existing customers, development of these relations and to follow up the activities to keep the information with relation to permanent customers and market up-to-date,
· To ensure customers and distributors to acknowledge and accept Şölen’s strategies and targets and to act/perform in accordance with such acceptance and; to make a “Joint Business Plan” with the distributor and ensure fulfilment of the Plan,
· To plan annual, semi-annual and monthly sales and turnover targets and, to ensure the achievement of these targets following the pertaining approval process,
· To transfer necessary up-to-date information to the marketing department for the formation of marketing strategies with regard to its region and, to assist In determining appropriate strategies,
· To ensure the customers to receive products and services at highest quality by the provision of coordination with the marketing, Supply Chain, logistics and legal departments
Balance Güneşli - İstanbul