QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We offer an opportunity for a talented, organized individual who is seeking a full-time, permanent position within our stable, yet growing company.
SWS is looking for a BIM Engineer to be assigned to relevant infrastructural projects, supporting our engineering teams. BIM engineer shall be part of SWS’s Technical Department.
- Production and delivery of compliant Civil/MEP models;
- Proactivity in proposing innovative and optimised technical solutions;
- Strong time management/prioritization skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to BIM;
- High level communication and reporting skills.
We are looking for BIM Engineers with 0/3 years of experience.
Experience gathered in underground transportation project will be appreciated.
Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering,
Proficiency in English language (written and spoken),
Autodesk BIM Suite proficient user (Autodesk Revit, Navisworks, Dynamo, Civil 3D…).