QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- University degree (BS/MS) in Engineering (Mechanical, Production, Industrial or similar).
- Newly graduated or maximum 2 years of work experience in Quality / Production / Industrial Eng. / Logistics department preferably in the automotive or mass production environment.
- Excellent communication skills, and able to work in a team environment.
- Flexible, and able to adapt to learn Toyota methods and philosophy.
- Excellent command of English (Interviews will be conducted in English).
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- No restriction for travel in and out of Turkey (up to 60% of time at Suppliers).
- Willing to live in İzmit or Adapazarı.
- Driving license.
Company General Information:
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people. Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Purchasing Engineering: Toyota unique purchasing policy is based on a firm belief in developing and maintaining long-term stable relationships with our suppliers. Starting from this true partnership approach, Purchasing Engineering Division,provides support to our suppliers from product development through to pre-production and into mass production applying Toyota project management approach & Toyota Production System principles to ensure our supplier parts achieve our requirements.
- You provide the link between Toyota Europe and our component suppliers developing new products for the next generation of automobiles in Europe.
- You ensure that the production preparation of purchased parts proceeds in a timely manner, meeting the project targets as defined by Toyota
- You ensure smooth start of production for new projects by leading & coordinating all the necessary actions within a cross functional team
- You work together with your suppliers, improve and develop their mass production performance in the areas of quality, delivery and productivity based on Toyota Production Systems requirements.
- You improve supplier process design in order to improve supplier competitiveness by applying TOYOTA production system Tool.
Otomotiv / Mühendislik Hizmetleri
Özel Sağlık Sigortası, Servis, Yemekhane.