QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Join us and be a part of this exciting opportunity!
Our purpose is to create the most positive impact in our country and ecosystem by enabling commerce, empowered by technology! We are a Tech company - Technology is the driver, ecommerce is the outcome.
Founded in 2010, we are the largest and fastest growing mobile commerce company in Turkey and the MENA region, the largest internet employer in Turkey with a team of ca. 2000 people. In 2018, we have announced an investment and strategic partnership with Alibaba Group which also is the largest internet sector investment in Turkey to date.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. Focused on results, keeping our customers first, we always work for better and always test, iterate and improve. We learn from our mistakes, direct and open feedback is at the core of our culture.
We are scaling fast and profitably, expanding into international markets. If you want to learn, grow and deliver, if you are results-oriented, love teamwork, appreciate open communication, learning and iteration, and making decisions with data, Come, join our tribe!
Operations Team is the center of operations at Trendyol! The team manage end-to-end operation activities and development processes in the competitive marketplace. These are five main disciplines within Operations Team: Warehouse Management, Delivery, Supply Chain, Operational Excellence and Warehouse Projects & Optimization. In the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at Trendyol.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable universities (engineering, business administration, economy, etc.). Masters degree is a plus,
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in service sectors e.g. e-commerce, logistics. E-commerce experience is a plus,
- Experience in operations, logistics, cargo/distribution,
- Customer and solution-oriented,
- Completed military service for male candidates.
Customer Pick Up Points Management Team is transforming the way of delivery with a flexible and green solution, creating out of home delivery options for customers with a strong network of safe, secure and convenient automatic parcel lockers.
- Prepare and followup the project plan with partners.
- Coordinating field teams for alignment with field installation plan,
- Controlling technical handover process, proceeding site surveys and managing pre-installation process.
- Implement changes to deliver the projects even more efficiently
- Manage contacts with our parcel locker suppliers and any other external partner
- Controlling field service partners for 7/24 uninterrupted operation.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take responsibility from day one, improve your skills and learn continuously.
- We have open communication, team work and promote servant leadership. We value talent, not titles!
- Chance to shape future of e-commerce with us and experience agility at its best!
- Working in an engaging workplace and being part of our cross-functional, diversified and dynamic team.
- Don’t forget to have fun while we work, we work hard play hard, open office and happy hours :)
Want to join us? Happy to receive your online application!