GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Unifree is a duty free company with a German partner and manages the world's largest duty free space at the Istanbul Airport, which is the world's largest airport project. In the framework of this project, we are looking for a "Center of Excellence Assistant Specialist " to be included in our team.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business administration related fields,
· Minimum 1 year of experience in Human Resources or Business Development.
· Good command of both written and spoken English,
· Excellent command of MS Office applications (Advanced level in MS Excel is a must),
· Detailed and result-oriented,
· Demonstrates strong organizational skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and the ability to solve problems,
· Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Self-motivated to learn new concepts and improve current processes
· Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of the organization
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment
· Respect for confidentiality,
· Military service should be completed for male candidates.
· Understanding the vision and objectives of the Center of Excellence and acting to contribute to the achievement of the goals,
· Participate in analysis and design studies of human resources processes that concern all functions
· Supporting to HR Digitalization and Employer Branding,
· Supporting operations reporting and functional KPIs,
· Keeping the bigger picture in mind and influencing workflows accordingly,
· Prepare and analyze annual HR Department and Workforce Budget,
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annually HR reports and other ad-hoc reports.
· Providing full support to the management in all administrational functions.