As a Customer Marketing Specialist you will be part of our marketing team and you will own the product or a project from scratch to launch. You are going to be the person who is responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the products so that you will be leading cross-functional teams with your strong communication from a product's ideation all the way through to its launch. Moreover, you will be preparing reports for senior management to provide updates on the specific projects.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
· will be responsible for building a product and strategy which reflects the company’s vision.
· will be defining the process time plan and coordinating all the activities required to on-time product release
· will be managing and prioritizing product/project items
· will be continuously benchmarking & monitoring the market and competition needs
· will be defining and analyzing the metrics to calculate how features or products are performing, what is the level of customer satisfaction, and provide improvements suggestions to the development team
· build relationships cross functionally internally and externally to drive project execution
· stay informed on industry specific technology developments, competitors’ performance, offerings and capabilities, developments in customer needs, etc.
· liaise with different departments and countries, the region and corporate offices if needed to exchange information and to leverage existing material as much as possible
· initiate, organize, guide and support project related activities and works with and through team members to develop and present recommendations to senior management
Basic Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
· Must have a bachelor’s degree (preferrable in Business Administration, Economics, and Industrial Engineering)
· Min 2-year experience within marketing disciplines, preferably in an international company
· Strong numerical, analytical and conceptual skills; logical thinker; strategic mind set
· High proficiency with all MS Office tools
· Project Management skills and/or demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex work streams with tight deadlines
· Analytical mindset with experience extracting relevant insights from multiple data sources
· Structured approach, process oriented with attention to detail; able to prioritize
· Advanced English language skills, both written and verbal communication
· Good team player; self-driven; energetic and motivated