En çok 2 yıl tecrübeli
En çok 2 yıl tecrübeli
GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and its teams and take part in the automotive electrification, autonomous driving and connectivity revolutions around the world!
Valeo Service, fulfilling aftermarket needs worldwide.
Valeo was founded in 1923 in Saint Ouen (France).
Valeo, an automotive supplier and strategic partner to all automakers worldwide, is the leading supplier of cutting-edge automotive technologies.
Valeo Service, part of the Valeo Group, is the automotive aftermarket specialist worldwide. Valeo Service commitment is to care for you and your customers’ vehicles (passenger cars and industrial vehicles) long after they have left the production floor.
Whether you are an automaker, a spare parts distributor, a car dealer, a garage, or an individual car owner, Valeo Service is at your side in over 150 countries.
The mission: anticipate, answer and follow up your aftermarket needs.
Valeo Service Turkey is now looking for a “Product Specialist” to be based in Istanbul Küçükyalı Office.
Your Challenges ?
· You build and maintain profitable distribution of Valeo products in the designated area for IAM Customers
· You efficiently and economically manage the territory and achieve budget sales for area
· You maximise sales and profit into the Valeo distributor base including campaigns and specific quantity offers, maintain and improve re-ordering and stock levels
· You assist the distributors in organising campaigns and promotions, seeking new markets/customers and promoting and organising trade events & you maximise brand quality and range awareness into the market place
· You seek competitor and marketing informations
· E-commerce business knowledge is an asset
Let’s talk about you...
· University graduate preferably from administirative sciences or engineering
· Fresh graduates are welcome & work/internship experience in product management/marketing is preferable
· Eager to learn and develop herself/himself in automotive sector
· Knowledge of e-commerce is an asset
· Excellent knowledge of MS office applications
· Fluency in English language
· SAP knowledge is a plus
· Self-motivated and team player
· Analytical, result oriented, good time management skills
· Strong technical problem solving skills
· Able to prepare and manage all daily and monthly data routines of department
· Able to assist for common reports, data management, promotional items to be supplied for monthly/annual campaigns, market and car park data analysis
Thanks to its strategy based on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionizing the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the autonomous and connected vehicle, and the development of digital mobility.
Revolutions that Valeo has anticipated and that are today synonymous with great career opportunities, including abroad! At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and the energy of its talents. Would you like to live new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees in 33 countries!