QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for an “Institutional Planning Specialist” with below qualifications to be employed at the Koç School located in Tuzla/Tepeören
· Graduate of Administrative Sciences, Industrial/Management Engineering or Social Sciences or Assessment and Evaluation,
· Good command of English,
· Preferably having a project management experience of minimum 5 years,
· Preferably assumed positions involving process improvement in educational institutions corporations and NGOs,
· Development oriented and interested in research,
· Very good communication, coordination and organization skills,
· Willing to work with diverse teams and different cultures in a dynamic and sophisticated work environment,
· Result-oriented, strong problem-solving and planning skills.
To plan, manage, implement and monitor projects on institutional development, research, strategic planning and building sustainable systems with the relevant internal and external stakeholders in coordination with the Institutional Planning and Evaluation Director,
To contribute to the promotion of principles such as systems-thinking, inclusiveness and sustainability within the school at K12 level.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”