QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Administration, Statistics or similar degrees,
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role in aftersales/spare part departments
· Good knowledge of SAP,
· General understanding of mechanical, electrical and automotive components
· Excellent verbal and written skills in English,
· Following and adopting the market trends and new Technologies,
· A great team player with a self initiative mindset,
· Being open to communication is always our priority.
· Good working knowledge of MS office suite with a strong background in MS Excel.
· Excellent communication skills, able to work in a team environment and manage cross-departmental relations
· Good managerial and individual skills with a capacity to work independently and perform hands-on tasks as well as effectively balance workload among team members.
· Well-organized and able to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
· Must possess sound analytical, organizational and problem solving skills,
· Confident self-starter. Able to learn quickly, use your own initiative and be motivated to get the job done effectively,
· Use a consultative, positive, solution-focused mentality at all times with a proactive and can-do attitude,
· Having a good sense of responsibility, communicative competence, and teamwork skills,
· No restriction for travel in and out of Turkey
· No military obligation for male candidates
· Driving license with active driving skills
· Will be able to reside in Manisa/İzmir region.
· Planning forecast and order management for spare parts with Supply Chain department, designing and controlling processes,
· Increasing customer satisfaction by providing spare parts within shortest time, supply chain management, decreasing product changes due to lack of spare parts,
· Following KPIs of Spare part department, and work for higher level targets
· Coordination of the spare part circulation between main warehouse, authorized partners and customer facilities (Domestic/International)
· Managing warehouse staff
· Initiating spare parts and consumable orders in due time
· Preparing weekly and monthly reports for main activities.
· Create quick ad-hoc reports, summarize various analyses (excellent handling of pivot tables), perform trend analysis, identify patterns, etc.
· Purchase requests follow-up
· Warehouse layout optimization
· Safety stock and dead stock management
· Analyze and preparing Monthly/Quarterly inventory statements and metrics for the spare parts
· Assist and involve in planning and forecasting of Spares parts
· Working actively with related departments in spare part supplying,
· Tracking and publishing changes in spare parts
Eligible candidates will be invited to following processes: Tests (General Aptitude, English, Personality Inventory) and interviews (HR interview, technical interviews with line managers and Top Management evaluations)