QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Vodafone Discover Young Talent – Technology Function
What is it like to work at Vodafone?
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology, bring the future to even the most remote places and thinking about technology that doesn’t exist yet.
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed for smartphones to making people’s lives easier with mobile payment, streaming music & video and connecting devices through internet of things.
Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you start your career in Technology Function;
Information Technologies, Network, Quality and Services, Security, Research & Development, Agile-Digital Tribes.
What’s in it for you as a DISCOVER?
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
- Investment in your personal development
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Becoming a future leader
What to expect?
- 2 x 6-month rotations, learning from the finest minds in their fields
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- Mentorship from Vodafone leaders
- Flexible working hours and locations
- 2 years international experience opportunity in an other country as a Columbus
So what are the qualifications necessary to be a Technology DISCOVER?
- New graduate, will graduate on January or having no more than one year work experience
- Candidates who prefer to work under technology function must be studied in the following university departments;
Electric & Electronic Engineering
Telecommunication and Communication Engineering
Information Systems Engineering
Information Systems and Technologies
- Fluency in English
- Passion to lead the digital future of Turkey
- Eager to learn more every day
- Love of technology and innovation
Is the program open to all universities?
If you think this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
As part of your application, you will be required to answer additional pre-screening questions to fully complete your application.