QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
YANMAR is one of the world’s leading manufacturers in the field of Diesel engines, Agriculture Machinery, Construction equipment, Energy Systems, and Marine Businesses. Currently, YANMAR TURKEY MAKİNE A.Ş. is looking for an experienced team member to apply for the position of FINANCIAL CONTROLLER.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Economics, or related fields,
- Min. 3 years of experience in accounting and finance or financial controlling,
- Good understanding of Turkish GAAP and IFRS,
- Advanced command of written and spoken English,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
- Live/willing to live in Izmir.
- Control all expenditure invoices and manage them in the proper cost centers, BU and accounts,
- Performing financial and accounting related activities in a timely manner,
- Preparation of Cash Flow Statements (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annually) and forecasts,
- Prepare and analyses of financial and management reporting,
- Lead month-end and year-end closing process,
- Preparation of ad hoc reports or analysis required,
- Conducting KPI, COGS and Sales analysis,
- Preparation of Cost Accounting reports and taking the initiatives to make continuous improvements in reporting tools,
- Control stock movements and book the costs in the proper account,
- Credit intelligence, credit limit assessment and credit allocation,
- Managing daily credit limit control, periodic overdue and risk reviews to detect high risk clients.