QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a new colleague in the After-Sales Services department at our location in Istanbul.
Your tasks as Field Service Engineer:
- Controlling of customer complaints related to the products on the site, performing of required tests and solving of software problems
- Investigating of business opportunities to expand our customer and business network
- Training of ZF service partners as well as persons in authorized workshops and point services and managing the processes of taking actions to ensure and increase the use of original parts
- Responding to technical and commercial problems of ZF service partners and carrying out the works within the scope of external technical service
- Finding potential service partners in the region according to our criteria and checking the compliance of the existing ones with the standards
Your profile as Field Service Engineer:
- Successfully completed university degree in mechanical or industrial engineering
- First working experience in a comparable position and in giving technical support to service partners
- Practical experience with measuring instruments, repair and maintenance tools as well as testing devices
- Self-motivated personality with good communication skills and the ability to develop and deliver training to individuals and groups
- Good oral language skills in English, German language skills are beneficial
Note: Please only apply with your english CV.