QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We design, build and deliver next-generation end-to-end CX solutions for many of the world’s most respected digital-native and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 35 countries across five continents, with more than 66,800 team members and 60 languages, allows us to deliver flexible solutions that leverage our expertise in cultural nuance, which we believe to be essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front to-back-office CX. Additionally, we offer Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a global leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. We believe the ‘Majorel difference’ to be our culture of entrepreneurship.
As Majorel Türkiye, with more than 3,000 teammates in 7 different locations in Turkey and working-from-home model, we offer services to leading brands both across Turkey and worldwide in 12 different languages, including German, Dutch, Turkish, English, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Hebrew, French, Russian, and Bulgarian.
We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data and technology we deliver real impact for our partners. We are driven to go further.
Our vision is to be our clients’ trusted long-term partner for customer engagement in a constantly changing world. Creativity, Excellence and Respect drive everything we do. This ensures success for our partners and allows us to thrive as one team.
We serve customers across the world through our 66,800+ people based in 31 countries across 5 continents with 60 languages. We support your customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
- At least an associate's degree, preferably a bachelor's degree in a related area
- 3-5 years experience in Recruitment departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication of Dutch
- Able to work as a team player progress with a cooperation perspective
- Able to work with solution and goal oriented
- Taking initiative and decision making skills
- Have a customer-oriented service approach
- Progressing with a detail-oriented perspective
- Open to feedback
- Adaptable to change quickly
- Responsible of conducting all recruitment process for nearshore (global) teams
- Presentation of onboarding program for new hires
- Capable of understanding the business objectives of internal customers and build strong relationship
- Act as a coach while managing relations with employees and management team
- Provide key support for HR Change projects and drives process simplification. Work collaboratively with Global Project Teams
- Support and organize events and projects to increase corporate culture and employee motivation
- Responsible of keeping the HR data updated
- Responsible of monthly / quarterly / annual reporting of all HR processes that are implemented
- Play active role in the analysis and development projects related to all Human Resources systems