QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
· Minimum 5 years of experience as an IT operation expert
· Preferably have Project management experience, PMO certificate
· Excellent knowledge on IT solutions, new technologies and understanding of technology trends
· Knowledge to build and manage IT- business relationship, facilitation and communication skills with demonstrated ability to work with large cross-functional teams
· SQL knowledge and experience
· Experience in IT security, IT infrastructure and IT operation.
· Ability to identify opportunities for business value and process improvement, communicate strategies to achieve desired results
· Effective time management and simultaneous business execution skills
· Excellent verbal, written and social communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving ability
· Fluent in English
· Engage with Business parties and vendors to provide operational continuity , efficiency and integrity on IT Infrastructure
· Understand ITIL, experienced on corporate IT procedures , policies and processes
· Manage solution partners worked on IT Infrastructure , network, server, IT security.
· Understand the current and future roadmap to provide the right solutions to drive success for IT infrastructure, IT Operations, and Information security.
· Conduct company requirement meetings with audit parties, technology teams and solution partners to develop the most optimal solutions and to be able to enrich processes with best practice experiences.
· Prepare and report, IT budget; for investment, operations and solution improvements
· Participate in Infrastructure architectural design , information security and review processes
· Participate IT procurement activities to support procurement department within technical evaluation and finding alternatives.
· Provide oversight for the development of user acceptance criteria, test plans and test cases.
· Monitor and Report Operational KPI, SLAs, Vendor performance..
· Create and manage IT infrastructure and security items, prioritize according to severity, in line with the project goals
· Conduct IT projects, support project team for IT issues, act as IT leaders in projects.