QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
The Human Resources Officer manages the day-to-day operations such as the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs and carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: departmental development, Human Resource Information System, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
The HR Business Partner is responsible for all or part of these areas:
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help plan training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks in performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Graduated with a Bachelor/Master, major in Human Resources, Business Administration or Economics and Law
- Minimum 4 - 7 years experience in Human Resources especially administrative and regulation fields
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; Good attention to details; Well-organized
- Speaking fluent English.
- Ability to work independently; Problem solving; Analytics & reporting
- Proven ability to contribute towards the development and implementation of HR programs and initiatives to meet the needs of the organization.
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.