QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ARGELA Technologies; which provides new generation telecommunications solutions and network infrastructure components, for the telecommunications industry; is looking for “R&D Engineers”
Job Description :
· Develop, design and integrate technologies related to SDN, NFV to build end-to-end solutions
· Responsible for design, implementation, unit testing and technical documentation of assigned components/modules.
· Responsible for participating in requirements and analysis
· Support pre-production & post-production issues
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Good at team work and collaboration
· At least 3 years of experience in the relevant skills specified below
· Good programming skills in C/C++11, Java, or Golang and experience with Concurrency and Multithreaded Applications in these languages.
· Experience with scripting languages (Python, Bash, etc.) is preferable
· Strong debugging skills and the proven ability to understand other developers' code.
· Comfortable with software versioning and automated build tools (Git, Maven, CI tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Archiva, etc.)
· Having theoretical and/or practical knowledge on SDN, NFV and passive optical networks (PON) technologies and/or embedded programming is a big plus.
· Experience on messaging technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ etc. is a plus
· Intermediate Linux command line skills.
· Working knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol Family and experience with IPv4 and IPv6 is a plus.
· Experience with relational databases and data modeling.