QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Assistant Marketing Specialist
Scope of Job
• Preparing price offers for the services within the scope of the company (Both for domestic and international market).
• As the first contact point, providing customers with information about companies services and tracking the process from design phase to offer preparation.
• Leading Import and Export operations in close contact with the logistics partners, customs agencies and get required paperwork prepared when necessary.
• Archiving Project logs and reporting to Senior Marketing Responsible and Upper Management.
• Supporting the technical team with English to Turkish and Turkish to English translations when necessary. (Excellent verbal and writing skills in English is a must)
• Attending domestic and foreign trade exhibitions when necessary.
• Tracking the tender notices within the companies scope and preparing required paperwork when necessary.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• University degree in related fields.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills in English is a must.
• Previous foreign trade operation experience will be an asset.
• The candidate should not have any travel restrictions.
• Completion of military service is a must for male candidates.
• Candidate should be able to speak fluently with foreign contacts in English language.
• Multitasking ability.
•Strong interpersonal communication skills with passion to learn and improve skills.
• Good knowledge of MS-Office applications.
• Analytical thinking and quick learning capability.
• Team player.
• Detail oriented.
• Self disciplined and self motivated personality and ready to work with deadlines.
This is an active and dynamic position which requires dedication, extensive learning, reporting, and positive attitude with good communication skills.