GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Our company which operates in the Automotive and Defense Industry, is looking for a "Purchasing Specialist" to work in the Izmir location.
- Graduated from related engineering departments of universities,
- At least 3 years of experience in purchasing processes,
- Analytical, good teamwork result-oriented and strong communication skills,
- Self-driven and self-motivated,
- Customer-oriented mindset,
- Fluent in English,
- Knowledge of SAP MM application,
- Experience in purchasing processes and supplier relationships
- Identification of potential suppliers for alternative quotations,
- Carry out purchasing and negotiations with pre series, serial suppliers, nomination of prototype parts
- Follow-up of project change management issues
- Management and development of the supplier base under your responsibility to achieve high results in terms of e.g.:
- Material Costs : Lead the yearly price negotiations and inititate and lead commercial projects like supplier changes, alternative
- Delivery : Support the Logistics Team if the supplier struggles to fulfill the demands
- Quality : Continuous improvement of supplier quality performance in cooperation with Purchasing Quality Team
- Identifying the best products and prices by constantly tracking market data.
- Price research and analysis for all types of goods that the business needs or will need.
- Evaluation and approval of suppliers,
- Development and implementation of measures to reduce costs.
- Management of tool purchase activities for suppliers
- Comprehensive and responsible for the strategic and operational processes of all types of procurement, management of the relevant units, analysis and minimization of threats/risks.