QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Project& Sales Engineer.
Supporting official partners by technical support and customer account management at various applications in industrial automation & mobile applications using cutting edge technologies, solutions and products of Bosch Rexroth
- Sales and business development, full account responsibility.
- Order tracking and delivery monitoring/planning.
- Following global and local market trends, defining and applying business development strategies for the related industry sectors.
- First level technical support for customers.
- Participating in internal/external meetings, exhibitions and trainings to follow technical updates and product launches. Following local and global corporate strategies.
- Holding customer visits periodically for a pro-active account management and establishing new business opportunities.
- Business unit communications and process management for new business development.
- Market analysis to extend customer/application portfolio and increase the turnover.
- Frequent CRM usage and reporting.
What distinguishes you:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales, preferably in industrial automation.
- Knowledge in automation technologies and hydraulics as an asset.
- Knowledge in MS Office applications and SAP.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, presentation skills.
- Experience in project management, leadership and teamwork.
- Proficiency in English, verbal and written communication (German language is an asset).
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player in a flexible working environment.
- Active driver with a valid driving license, no restrictions for travelling.
- Military service to be completed for male candidates.