QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Project & Sales Engineer.
Your contribution to something big:
- Assembly Technology (AT), Automation and Electrification (AE) Sales and Business Development in scope of company and sales group targets.
- Proposing product and system solutions for transfer systems, robotic applications and motion control, PLC and CNC applications.
- Selecting suitable electrical drive and control components and defining topology. Design of transfer system and servo motor/driver sizing. Calculation of electro-mechanical systems.
- Following customer orders and deliveries.
- Following global and local market trends, defining and applying business development strategies for related Industry Sectors.
- Technical and service support to internal/external customers.
- Following technological innovations of Bosch Rexroth complete Automation solutions including Linear Technologies, Assembly Technologies and Industrial Hydraulics. Applying them to customers for their high-end improvements.
- In contact with AT, AE business units in HQ for technical and commercial topics.
- Participating international AT, AE meetings and trainings to follow technical updates and product roadmaps. Following country level strategies.
- Keeping good relationships with recent customers on solution based perspective by visiting them periodically for new business opportunities.
- Market analysis and customer to increase customer portfolio and the turnover with new automation applications and linear motion technologies.
What distinguishes you:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electronics, Automation or Mechatronics Engineering.
- 2+ years hands on experience on industrial automation applications and sales.
- 2+ years hands on experience on commissioning motion control applications.
- Strong interest on industrial automation system improvements and open to learn new technologies such as common grounds of “industry 4.0 and industrial automation”.
- Basic knowledge in hydraulics
- Basic knowledge in linear motion systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in project management, leadership and teamwork.
- English language, verbal and written communication (German language is a plus).
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, good communication
- Active driver with a valid driver license, no restrictions for travelling.