QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Your contribution to something big:
- Software responsible for design, try-out, pre-acceptance, commissioning and acceptance of manufactured stations & lines
- Conduct modification, relocations and performance improvement projects
- Onsite customer support
- Support/conduct electrical design of the machines
- Understand critical processes, evaluate machine capabilities, analyse measurement influences (CgK, CmK, GRR etc.)
- Operate with complex measurement devices and equipment
What distinguishes you:
- Having graduated from Electronics, Mechatronics, Automation or Computer Science Engineering
- At least 3 years of technical experience in industrial automation and special machinery
- Competence in software design, implementation, documentation and testing processes
- Knowledge of automation tools – particularly for Siemens, Beckhoff, TwinCAT, IndraLogic, Codesys, Mitsubishi, Opcon/Nexeed, OES, IndraWorks, etc.
- Knowledge on hardware design and reading of electrical drawings – particularly E-PLAN P8, Auto CAD, Solid Works Electrical etc.
- Knowledge on Robotics – particularly Kuka, Stäubli, ABB etc.
- Very good command in Turkish and English (German is an asset)
- Good communication, team-work and stress management skills
- Flexible for travelling internationally including long durations
- Strong analytical and technical skills with respect to problem solving
- Structured and independent way of working, eager to learn
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction and work with international project teams