QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Calzedonia, founded in 1986, in Italy, which is one of the largest international companies in retail sector (hosiery,swimwear and underwear ), continues to open stores in Turkey.
District Manager is responsible for incomes and complete management of sales in assigned zone, sales analysis, stocks, staff management (recruitment, training and motivation), visual merchandising/layout and customer service level. Continuously supervise 5 - 8 stores in order to achieve targets and ensure further development of the zone.
We’re looking for passionate, goal-oriented people who are willing to join a fast growing company in Turkey market!
- Min. university degree
- Fluency in English (Italian is a plus)
- Min. 2 years experience in retail
- Sales focused and customer oriented
- Innovative and pro-active person with effective communication skills
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office tools
- Target oriented and proactive with a sense of urgency
- Flexible working hours and no travel restrictions
- B driver's license, at least 2 years
- Recruitment and training of new employee
- Stock Management
- Acting as an example and leader for stores in your district
- Constant analysis and monitoring of sales & Supporting sales activities, aiming to achieve the goals & sales targets.
- Controlling of operation, service quality, organization of lay out and windows display and performance in the stores.
- Communication between stores and Head Quarter & Reporting to direct managers and Italy.
- Communicating company values to in-store staff so as to guarantee high quality service and gain customer loyalty