QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for new teammates will work as a Native English Teacher to be assigned to our campuses in Istanbul.
Requirements for this job
· Bachelors of Degree.( B.Ed. or BSc or BA)
· Teaching Certificate (Tefl, Tesol, Celta)
· Proven experience as a Native English Teacher
· Native Speaker of English (A citizen of one of these countries US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland)
· Excellent understanding of the principles of students development and educational methods
· Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
· Excellent communication and instructional skills
· Ability to act as mediator between students
· Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
· Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
· Valid licence to practice profession
· Currently residing in Turkey (Valid Residence / Work permit)
To be successful in this job you will
· Have strong classroom management skills.
· Be culturally sensitive.
· Be familiar with assessment process.
· Be able to manage classes with different abilities.
· Be able to use technology in the classroom.
· Developing a careful and creative program suitable for student
· Employing a variety of educational techniques
· Observing each student to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem Our Schools offer a competitve compensation. Please send your CV for immediate consideration.