QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Chronos Consulting Turkey is part of the CoberonChronos Group, an award winning global leader in temporary staffing and permanent recruitment for technical and mid to high management levels for the global Fortune 500. The Group owns and operates 27 offices worldwide.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic, flexible and highly motivated 'Business Development & Recruitment Executive' for our office in Kozyatağı, İstanbul, for recruitment and payrolling services.
• Bachelors degree from a reputable university,
• Minimum 4 years experience in sales & business development activities, preferably within hr/recruitment agencies or with a deep understanding of recruitment processes,
• Excellent negotiation skills with a client oriented approach,
• Good command of English both written and spoken,
• Self motivated and result oriented personality,
• Time management and organizational skills,
• Positive attitude and great team spirit,
• Active driver.
• Establish and maintain strong relations with clients through regular calls and visits,
• Active involvement with sales and business development activities in order to approach targeted clients and improve on-going client relations.
• Manage negotiations and sales agreements, following up expirations and sending out renewal quotes to customers.
• Client management, ensuring best solutions are offered for their needs and a quality service is provided at all times,
• Manage recruitment processes,
• Make sure personal targets are met within the required standards.
In exchange, the ideal candidate will get a permanent contract and receive an excellent retributive package while he gets the opportunity to sign on with a solid company and work in an international environment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.