QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
A Happiness Team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration etc.,
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in accounting (international duties will be an asset),
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Office and ERP systems (SAP knowledge will be an asset),
- Having knowledge and experience of local GAAP & IFRS to perform requested analyzes,
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and ability to organize and prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously and complete tasks according to deadlines,
- Fluency in spoken and written English,
- Expertise in MS Office Applications,
- Excellent communication & problem-solving skills,
- Having strong skills of communication and presentation,
- No obstacle to travel
- Participation in management of financial scope (Updating TAX IDs, Trade Registry etc.) regarding incorporation processes in scope of E-Commerce global expansion plan,
- Ensuring coordination with outsourcing accounting companies abroad to follow and implement local requirements,
- First point of contact with the third-party service providers/auditors/tax consultants abroad to adequately plan the statutory compliance
- Performing the monthly financial closing activities and ensure for timely and accurate financial closing & preparation of requested financial analysis
- Booking invoices, following their payments and reconciliation processes, reviewing accounts.
- Performing current account reconciliations with group companies,
- Controlling journal entries, system records and trial balance,
- Taking an active role for improving efficiency & quality of the accounting process.
Defacto is an equal opportunity employer whereby we ensure all hiring and employment decisions without the practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.