QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
Aiming to have 16,000 employees by 2019, DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Manager and a team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If you fulfill the qualifications and basic functions, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
DIGITAL MARKETING JUNIOR SPECIALIST
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in the fields of engineering, economis, business or other related departments,
- At least 1 year relevant experience in Digital Marketing Agency,
- Proficiency in the use of Adwords, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics and MS Excel,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
- No military obligation for male candidates are preferred,
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize in a fast paced work environment,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Having strong communication skills and being a good team player,
- Be open-minded, enthusiastic, eager to learn.
- Follow up, analyze and report digital marketing campaigns and strategies across different channels,
- Follow up and manage communication of SEM, Affiliate and 3. Party Agencies,
- Perform analysis on an ongoing basis on the effectiveness of digital marketing activities in targeted KPIs,
- Have a good understanding in e-commerce industry,
- Strong analytical skills and enjoy the data.