QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
A Career Doctor to discuss your career with and get advices from to shape your career apart from your executive… In other words +1 career!
An InovaTeam which values your ideas and where you can use your creativity… In other words +1 creativity!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics,
- Min 3 years of experience in a similar role in retail,
- Improved analytical thinking skills,
- Skilled at taking commercial opportunities according to market and data analysis,
- Proficient in using MS Office applications,
- Interested in and following fashion,
- Good team player with strong communication skills,
- Good command of English.
- Stock, sales and profit analysis, monitoring and analyzing best sellers (Daily/weekly/monthly),
- Deciding stock option plans based on period and preparing design option plan for the related product group,
- Preparing seasonal sales budget on category basis and being responsible according to targets of the related product group,
- Guiding the following season collection by analyzing bestseller – worstsellers and pareto,
- Supporting buying and design teams during collection creation in range plan process for the related group,
- Forecasting future sales and deciding on the amount of product orders based on current stock sales data and sales loss,
- Deciding on retail selling prices, planning markdowns, returns and campaigns.