QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• Bachelor's degree in mining engineering (master degree is preferred),
• Minimum 7 years of experience in marble mining organisation (PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, IF YOU DONT HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MARBLE MINING),
• Cost control experience
• Good computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to speak and write in English (the interview will be held in English)
• Valid driver’s licence (Min. B Class and SRC licence)
• No obstacle to travel
• Applying candidates must be between 25-40 years of age.
• Candidate will reside at the site (Marmara Island)
Planning and supervising of all operations in the marble quarry in order to ensure the persistence of production without any interruptions considering the health & safety & quality and all the financial issues. Organising all of the workers and contractors well on the site during operations. Assisting the Mining Coordinator and prepare reports.
• Managing production and quarry projects according to the contractual and technical guidelines.
• Planning and executing the projects within a defined time, quality and budget constraints • Following subcontractor’ s production according to project, permits & HSE regulations
Environmental Health & Safety Responsibilities
• Responsible for the documentation for the concerned operations.
• Supervising workers and contractors’ conformity with the health & safety rules of the company.
• Planning of labour force implementation and documentation.
• Waste inventory and disposal arrangement.
• Responsible for all kind mining, forestry, waste e.t.c. permits and borders. Following them and subcontractor as regular.
• Responsible for ensuring that daily production across all the mining activities is tracked down and reported in a timely manner. This also includes validating and checking the data to ensure its integrity
• Responsible for collecting data for the weekly, monthly and yearly reports
• Assisting in preparing data for making estimations and creating budgets
• Checking and reporting all the financial steps of operation.