Research and Development (R&...
Research and Development...
Research and Development (R&D)
QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
DowAksa, an international indirect joint venture between the Dow Chemical Company and Aksa Akrilik Kimya Sanayii A.Ş., established in 2012, is providing and selling high quality carbon fiber and carbon fiber reinforced advanced composite solutions by applying science, world class manufacturing capabilities and technical knowledge, to the industrial clients.
DowAksa is selling to diversified industrial market areas.
End users are;
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Polymer Processing
- Preferably MSc in related fields on Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Polymer Processing
- Minimum 3 years experience in emulsion technology, lubricants or coating formulations
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good knowledge in MS Office and MS Project
- Residing or to be residing in Yalova, Karamürsel or Istanbul Anatolian side
- Having no obstacle for travelling inland or abroad.
- Primarily responsible from designing and improving raw material formulations used for carbon fiber production, leading or supporting relavant R&D projects
- Preferably having experience in emulsion technology, lubricants or coating formulations
- Working in raw material evaluation, characterization, test method development, testing, interpretation of results and reporting of findings
- Implementing new equipment and instrumentation in the R&D laboratory independently, capable of conducting appropriate qualification and validation activities
- Providing and maintaining detailed documentation and procedures for all work performed
- Working closely with Manufacturing, Quality assurance andSupply Chain departments.