QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking talents to build their career as a Corporate Sustainability Engineer in our head office in Besiktas, Istanbul!
In ENKA family, you can;
· Have a chance to work for the largest engineering and construction company of Turkey,
· Be a part of a global company of over 19.000 employees,
· Build your career in a company with experience over 60 years,
· Gain experience in corporate culture with a global management approach,
· Have access to future opportunities for working in other countries over 3 continents where we are currently operating after the successful completion of this assignment.
· Min. 2 years of experience,
· B.Sc. degree in related engineering fields, preferably Environmental Engineering,
· Excellent command of written and spoken English,
· Extensive experience in sustainability, ESG reporting,
· Strong communication, organizational and reporting skills
· Preferably experience in Environmental and Social Impact Assessment processes,
· Advanced user of MS Office programs,
· No restriction to travel.
· Taking part in establishment and updating company's sustainability and compliance related procedures and policies,
· Coordinating data collection during the creation of the annual sustainability report,
· Assisting in sustainability and CDP reporting,
· Supporting the management of the company's Ethics & Compliance program,
· Following developments, new legislations and innovations related to sustainability, climate change, ethics & compliance, nationally and internationally
· Monitoring the sustainability performance indicators and goals,
· Coordinating sustainability working groups,
· Taking part in sustainability, social compliance, ethics & compliance internal and external audits, as an auditor,
· Taking role in corporate social responsibility and volunteering activities and processes.