QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 800 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide. ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
• BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Management Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics Engineering or related fields
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
• Minimum 4 years of experience in operation, IT or solution support preferably in telco industry
• Experience in a 24x7 support environment
• Strong knowledge of CRM services
• Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, POSTgreSql
• Basic knowledge of Oracle database administration
• Basic understanding of telecommunications principals
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Knowledge of UNIX and shell scripting • Knowledge of Order Management
• Understanding of delivery management processes
• Good command of written and spoken English; since the new joiner will be positioned in an international project
• Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
The successful new joiner will be a member of an international team, which enables him/her to improve his/her technical and personal competencies.
He/she will be responsible for:
• Service CRM products of the institutions, environmental systems and integration of projects that take part in the execution of the second level maintenance and support activities
• Carry out of daily operational activities
• Detection of problems, root cause analysis, finding temporary or permanent solutions or escalation and follow-up to next level solution teams
• Understanding and prioritizing the customer's needs correctly and realizing the action plans in accordance with the service level and quality standards
• Delivering change in a live environment