QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
ETIYA is a global technology company with more than 800 employees in 3 continents, developing AI-driven digital transformation applications, based on international standards and customer experience.
ETIYA strengthens data-driven decision-making structures of organizations and helps them to take effective and agile actions by enabling all steps of the customer journey to be monitored and managed.
ETIYA, which prioritizes organizations’ transition to customer value management; utilizes its capabilities of Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Customer Management as a competition leverage and enables them to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
Having offices in the Netherlands, Canada, USA, Turkey, Ukraine, Singapore, UAE, ETIYA’s products and solutions have been awarded by independent organizations worldwide.
ETIYA, grounding on the corporate values by focusing on continuous innovation and improvement, aims its employees to exceed every day.
If you are
- an innovative
- an agile
- a bold DAYDREAMER
who is willing to contribute in a leading TECHNOLOGY company,
- passionate about INNOVATION
- oriented with AGILITY
- fed with COURAGE
we are looking forward to your application!
THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE THE FOLLOWINGS:
• BS or MS in Computer, Electrical and Electronics or Mathematical Engineering or related fields
Experience / Technical Knowledge:
- 8+ years experience in a high complexity IT project or telecom projects (Telecom project experience is highly preferred)
- Good knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preferred experience with Telco Network (3G/4G/5G)
- Knowledge of continuous integration/deployment, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Micro-service and/or cloud native architecture
- Preferred experience with OpenAPI and REST Interfaces
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Innovative, agile and a collaborative team player
As a software architect on the 5G Program you will be responsible for:
- Taking part of all phases of the development cycle; Studies, specification, design, implementation, testing (unit and functional), bug fixing, user documentation
- Actively involved in selection of underlying technologies and tools,
- Provide relevant information for the associated user documentation
- Working as a member on an Agile team
- Participate in Planning – help create and commit to the teams
- Contribute to the improvement of the process the team uses
- Participate in research, design and prototype functionality
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software application design organization
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures