QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
• PhD or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering Departments from reputable universities,
• Min. 2 years of R&D experience preferably in Detergent, Cosmetics or Hygiene Products in R&D positions.
• Fluency in both written & spoken English,
• Excellent communication skills, and able to work in a multinational team environment,
• Proactive and creative in development of new product,
• Good knowledge of MS Office programs,
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
• Ability to work on cross-functional teams,
• No military obligation for male candidates,
• Candidate who are willing to live or already living on the Anatolian side of Istanbul and Kocaeli are preferred.
• Leads the process of new product development to laboratory prototype submissions through first production support,
• Follow up an up-date commercially feasible new products or modifies existing ones,
• Performs / leads all required testings to guarantee of a marketable final product,
• Ensures the stability of the formulations and commercial feasibility,
• Pre-screen the usage of raw materials at related category and the basic fundamentals of the technical development of new products,
• Set ups raw material supplier visits and manage raw material database,
• Direct responsible for laboratory management of project progress,
• Will be in contact with in all R&D Departments, Marketing, Contract Manufacturing, Quality Control/Assurance,Procurement,Planning and Manufacturing Departments,
• Will be creating new projects with universities and suppliers for coming trends at products and also at technologies.