QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
GKN Fokker Elmo Turkey founded in 2007 in the Aegean Free Zone in Izmir, It's customer portfolio includes some of the leaders of the aerospace and defense industry. GKN Fokker Elmo has facilities in Netherlands, Turkey, China, India, Canada and the US.
GKN Fokker Elmo, acquired in 2015 by the UK based group GKN Aerospace, which is operative in aerospace, automotive and powder metallurgy industries with nearly 58.000 employees in more than 30 countries, manufactures electrical connection systems for the aerospace industry.
We are looking for a Operational Buyer to join our growing organization:
- University degree preferably in Industrial Engineering, Economics, BA
- Knowledge of indirect purchasing
- Minimum 3 years experience in a manufacturing company
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Very good command of ERP and MS office knowledge
- Ability to communicate, formulate and report in a clear understandable manner.
- Analytical, team player
- Schedule the procurement of materials and services by means of PO's, forecasts, VMI way of working and other ordering mechanisms
- Continuous reschedule for plan changes and disturbances
- Ensure matching of good receipt with PO's and invoices
- Manage RFQ and quotes for small packages under supervision form a buyer
- Maintain parameter setting in ERP for correct control of the process
- Review and improve suppliers performance
- Plan and organise FAIR's
- Admin of all required procedural requirements like licenses, quality paperwork and invoices and good receipts blocks.
- Manage required escalations