QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who are we?
Grundfos is a global leader and a trendsetter in water technology. We contribute to global sustainability by pioneering technologies that improve quality of life for people and care for the planet.
Would you like to join a team of skilled, ambitious colleagues who value not only professionalism but also a great collegial atmosphere?
Grundfos is today one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pumps and pumping systems. Grundfos’ products satisfy the markets’ needs for effective, reliable and highly efficient solutions. We can offer the right candidate excellent opportunities and challenges for personal and career development and the chance to be part of a dynamic team! Grundfos further offers the chance to take on responsibility equivalent to skills and obtained results, making this an opportunity not to be missed.
Then we are looking for you to join our Internal Sales Team!
Required Skill And Experience
• University degree from a reputable university in Engineering majors,
• Minimum 2 years experience preferably in pump industry,
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken,
• Detail-oriented and ability to maintain high level of accuracy,
• Analytical way of thinking and good problem solving abilities,
• Ability to act as a teamplayer and support external sales team,
• Good communication and interpersonal skills,
• Ability to set priorities,
• Advanced in MS Office applications,
• No military service obligation for male candidates.
Role & Responsibilities
• Follow established scripts, guidelines, or checklists to answer routine customer quotation enquiries (via email, phone, or online discussion boards) and suggest or promote alternative products or services,
• Refer customers to published materials and secondary sources or escalate enquiries to more senior staff so that customer enquiries are answered accurately and promptly,
• Apply established procedures to solve technical problems through case management and follow up on the status of outstanding cases,
• Use databases or other computerised systems to maintain up-to-date customer records: to track the volume, content and outcomes of enquiries received and to access information, checklists, scripts, guidelines, and other materials to respond to customer enquiries,
• Register all activities with customers in CRM tool,
• Register and nurture opportunities in CRM tool according to company guidelines,
• Ensure customer master data is updated on portfolio of customers under their responsibility.